Actions for year 2018
- Move from OW2's old forge to OW2's gitlab instance
- Publish first version 3 based on the ProActive middleware: ProActive CLIF will replace "legacy" CLIF while keeping full compatibility, providing extended network capabilities, as well as deployment facilities within the ProActive platform.
- Improve the MQTT load injector to support high scale test cases (with millions of connexions).
- Enable monitoring test runs even when using the command line or Jenkins
... include (but are not restricted to)...
- Eclipse update site for CLIF plug-ins
- Save/restore, template features and miscellaneous improvements in the embedded analysis and reporting tool.
- New ISAC plug-ins for other protocols.
- Improve the new HTTP(S) scenario capture tool.
- Probe creation wizard for Eclipse.